Pages

August 6, 2007

the first time ko nikaon og balut

I've been tagged by Sol Amante .

Here are the rules for “8 facts”:

• In the 8 facts about [name], you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. At the end, you tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going. Each blogger must post these rules first. • Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. • At the end of the post, a blogger needs to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. • Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1. Two married men and an unavailable one I'm currently drawn to. I think I have a fetish for things forbidden.

2. I don't have my own room.

3. I cry every other time I watch a film alone.

4. I never had dolls or stuffed toys when I was a kid.

5. I started blogging because of an assignment for the paper. A kiddie article about online communities and blogs. It was my first acquaintance with the online journal thing. My first account was under the alias "Lyka Hydel."

6. Di ko mahadlok mouban kalit-kalit bisan kinsa. Bisan pa'g I'm in a foreign place alone.

7. Everytime I get asked, do you have any regrets? I say no. And I always mean it.

8. The first time I ate balut, pagkakita nako sa piso, akong gisulod sa kanang plastic sa tag-piso nga "Pirate," ug akong gilubong.


I'd like to read the "eight" of these eight other people:

russ raniel
nevergirl
gibbs cadiz
karla quimsing
ivi rodriguez
larry ypil
jeneen garcia
swerver

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

vera,

i want to see you on the 26th ha!!!!!!!!! you have to be there!!!!!!!!!!!!! please inform yen, kara, lai.... don't have their numbers. :):):):)

please wait for my 8 :)