Pages

July 17, 2010

They were both gone so I had to sleep alone.

Thommas asked what I would be doing, and in my head it was watching movies saved in the hard drive, reading Applesauce, writing, cuttting out invitation cards, and thinking of him. But I said, I don't know, I'm bored, what should I do, where will I eat. And because I said those out loud, they gathered up as an invisible cloak where my head and my whole body would be wrapped in. And so I lived it, What will I do?


The last thing I remembered Russ say - while I was still half-asleep before they left, was, Vera I got your belt. And I thought, my white belt, where's the sheets it's so cold I hate that fan.***

I started with the bangsilog. It was dinner time so I thought I should eat.***

I flipped through Applesauce but there was too much schizophrenia in it in the first few pages that I had to put it down. Another time, another time, I'll read you some other time.***

There are several folders in the Music folder. I had to seggregate and save in a singular folder the songs that I like. There's Amy Winehouse, Coldplay, Bertine Zetlitz, Cynthia Alexander, some tracks from Lenka, Katy Perry, Jack Johnson, Sia, The Fray, Tegan and Sara. If you were to look closely at a singular box with, let's say the favorites of a person, will it tell you something about the person? Am I to be classfied with the rest who likes one or two of the names mentioned?***

There's no way I can have someone buy that painting. I like it too much to help Russ sell it to someone (is he actually selling this anyway, is he preparing for an exhibit). It's a big rectangular thing that makes me focus on the solitary bycicle, with wavy smoke above it, miniauture santilmos or stars scattered among the waves. And then the gray sky. And then I see it, out of nowhere, a dolphin. Or whale? So the night sky is a sea-creature?***

3 comments:

bEx said...

welcome back. :)

i soo regret i didn't tend my blog. i remember we started ours at about the same time... and i think i have lost my touch. :'(

we shouldve hung out more often.. :)

Kodak Picturezzz said...

Hey you. Wish Ulan, I, and Likha were there. Wish you the best, my friend.

Chai said...

oh hey. you changed your blog design. kewl. :)

keep writing, so I can have a movie to watch. :)