Since I can't figure out how to do that just yet, I'm making what I will call the etcetera-checklist
"What to do and what not to do" is overrated.
1. Talk less, talk less, talk less.
2. Smile more often. I think I have a dimple on my left cheek and I remember back in high school someone always wants to see it appear so she nags me to always smile.
3. Find the OSTs album of Catch and Release.
4. Remember to call a Monsignor "Monsignor," and the Governor "Governor." No sense in using Ma'am and Sir this time. I guess people have to stick to their designations and I have to live with that even if it sometimes irritates me.
5. Offer my younger brother help when he's stuck with peeling fruit skins for snacks.
6. Take pictures of the Christmas tree when my mother tells me to.
7. Buy that Pantene White Conditioner because Willie from Franzy Hair Salon told me to do so.
8. Memorize Strawberry Fields Forever.
9. Pay my mom 2k.
10. Return rented VCDs and DVDs on time.
11. Talk less, talk less, talk less.
12. Wait for them to talk.
14. And then maybe talk after.
16. Use smileys in SMS.
17. Finish reading Junger's The Perfect Storm.
18. Recall the lyrics of the Barney song.
20. Limit Coke to one bottle a day.
21. Or none at all.
22. Remember that I'll be 23 in 3 or 4 months time.