Pages

October 20, 2006

Lights off

In one sentence, explain what ended your last relationship:
(eyes looking down, a sad smile will help, too, then breathe deep, face camera...) next question please.

What made you smile today?
Zzzzzzzzzzz
Can I get back to this later tonight?

What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Fifteen minutes ago, I thought I could change the world by writing a piece on "Why men never grow up," but decided against it because I can't write the appropriate sentence that would precede the word "Fuck" (which I rarely use, by the way).

Something that happened to you in 1985?
On April 29 of that year, I had my first taste of the outside world's air. What was that again about the tabula rasa?... I believe I might have thought that time how I wanted to go back swimming inside my mother.

Your prom night?
… was absolutely crazy. I FORCED that 3rd-year-college-girl to have my name listed in the dating contest.

Last thing someone else said to you?
She said I was being autistic again.

What was your answer?
I told her I hate that autistic joke and that she should stop calling me LEIGH. I grew up with two names only – VERA and BIRALI.

Worst thing currently on television?
All those variety shows. And game shows. And reality shows. And dating shows.

What was in the mail today?
Someone sent me pictures of a girl who fell from the top floor inside a mall. It showed the girl (or the body) in different angles. I’d hate to think of lunch today.

What is your favorite part of the day?
The time when everybody else is asleep. I dream more when it’s absolutely still.

Your current To-do list?
1. Answer you with honesty.
2. Write a historical backgrounder on Asiatown I.T. Park.
3. Lunch.
4. Go out, look down, and stop the urge to jump.

What makes you sad today?
MAKE. I can give you a long list, but these three will do.
1. Reading him.
2. The sight of post-its in front of me.
3. The absence of those small leaves.

What can make you happy?
Simple. My own room.

No comments: