Pages

March 20, 2006

Why I want to cry

- Russ
- Vincent's birthday today
- Etelecare
- ABS-CBN
- Van Owen Pelayo
- Liyo
- Jane
- my nails
- this black blouse I'm wearing
- clueless Jojo
- dust on my toes
- Randel's music video
- Mr. Duat's blank, innocent face (NGANO MAN!!!??? IKAW MAN KAHIBAW ASA ANG CD EDITOR SIR. Hello po Mr. Duat, please don't make me go through all these.)
- unconditioned hair today
- the meaning of convenience sampling
- Nick deOcampo's interview
- April 27
- and will I want to cry on April 29?
- money
- 12minutes on the net
- Philippine Constitution
- some scrapbook page I have to do
- Dj not answering my text messages
- 14minutes on the net
- MissV
- pictures unposted
- tight pants
- Literary Angels
- Pride and Prejudice

and then Russ came back to mind and I am crying.

No comments: