Pages

October 11, 2005

I judge people too much.

I expect reciprocation in equal degrees.

I can't help talking.

Too much clutter and less practicality.

Too much words... but a dying honesty.

I-think-therefore-they-are.

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

No I love you's.

No I'm sorry's.

I always compromise for people.

I allow people to abuse me...

Yet I continue to hurt people not worthy of such pains.

No sense of home.

Too much interest in films and books.

Drunk with poetry.

Trash here, trash there.

Extremity of guilt-trips.

No room.

Optimism dead.

1 comment:

mawixs said...

if i ever meet you sa gawas ba, i'd tell you to get over all of this... maybe you should take a break from all of this. poetry, media, or anything you've been having even though you're required for it. bend a few rules, break your set-up tradition.

maybe you'll find something good, if not better...

maux